About Hunt Construction
Hunt Construction Ltd has been established for 30 years, we are a more traditional style building company, we gain most of work via competitive tendering or negotiation from our established client and architect base who offer the opportunity of repeat business because of the value and quality of our workmanship.
Hunt construction Ltd provide a professional, honest and prompt service via many years of experience and attention to detail. We focus on residential new build, extensions, conversions and renovations.
Robert Hunt completed his apprenticeship in carpentry and joinery, continued his studies and gained Membership of the Chartered Institute of Building (MCIOB) in 1994, and has a BSc in Building Surveying gained at University of Glamorgan
- All our work is fully Guaranteed, and fully insured
- All work undertaken by experienced craftsmen
- All electrical work undertaken by NIC registered electricians
- All heating work undertaken by Gas safe contractors
Whatever your construction requirements we are able to guide you through the process from inception to completion, interpreting your dreams into reality. We treat any problem as a challenge and ensure we commit our efforts to finding a solution
When you have decided to undertake a project there is a process to go through
- Obtaining Drawings of proposed works along with a specification, firstly for planning and building regulations. These drawings can be amended until your desired layout is achieved. It’s cheaper to do this on paper than in practice.
- Secondly to enable us to cost up your project to your requirements and budget. We produce a bill of quantities setting out all the elements from with rates against them so you can see whats included in the scheme and be aware of whats not included.
- If our prices are acceptable, we then engage in a signed contract by both parties setting out both time and costs to safeguard both parties.
- The works are then undertaken by us from inception through to completion. Where you can be involved in all stages of the build, with weekly visits ensuring your involvement.